05 September 2008

Test

I wanted to make a frog, but all I had was black, white and tan sheets of crafting felt.  

I took what  I call the cat's paper.  This is the brown packing paper that most online stores use. I like saving this paper because my cat likes to hide under it and take naps.  He also steps on it, stomping it till it is flat, at which point he no longer can sneak under it.  Since he can not slide himself under the paper he just takes a nap on it.

Back to the frog...  So I used the paper and cut a pattern.  But made a test panda instead of a frog. Patching the felt together since they were 9" x 11.5" pieces. 
Sample Panda

Later I went looking for some material, but ended up buying some pink fleece.  This resulted in two items a cat :
Pink Cat

and what later evolved into one with a white flower on it.
Pink hat with White Flower

No comments: