22 October 2010

Additions to Little frog products.

I decided to do a little towel hood. These are smaller than my original hooded towels. They have some of my original hooded towel designs as well as some newer looks. I started with monkeys and pandas when I made them.(More to be posted soon)


One thing that has been stuck in my head this year, like one of those songs that you cannot stop humming, has been sock monkeys. The tall human sized Sock Monkey and friends that can be seen in a car commercial make me smile. I actually had not been a fan of sock monkeys but some how they have grown on me. One day I just could not help it, I took an old pair of socks and just started cutting and stitching.


My cat does not find this white sock monkey to be his friend. Of course white sock monkey does karate chops/ kicks and flying attacks on him. Which leads to a wrestling match of cat v.s. sock monkey.

I found some socks that had interesting colors and patterns. More pictures of sock animals to be posted.


I'll be at Neal Blaisdell this weekend!

No comments: