02 April 2009

Green mood, color mood...

Well here it is... it was only a matter of time that this would appear.

Frog hooded towel

The hooded towel collection would not be complete without a frog.  I stuck to a soft green.   For some reason light green has become my color of choice.  I would not call it my favorite color, since I have never claimed to have a favorite color.  It is more of my favoring certain colors.  As I think about it, I tend to like muted earth tones like grays, blues, browns, greens etc.  But I have been in moods of more vibrant tones of yellows, oranges, pinks, reds...  I will attribute the whole purple and lavender mood I sometimes get into, to my sister.  She once gave me lavender corduroy short pant overalls, which were very comfortable.  That lavender got etched into my mind as being a comfortable color.

Frog

There were three or four choices of greens.  I want this to be my primary hooded towel frog color.  Deciding on the eye color took a while too, the eyes are not the normal black.  I was going to make them blue or even a green but finally decided on a dark brown.

No comments: