23 July 2009

Ideas...


hand painted panda

Funny how images and ideas look different in my head, then sort of mutates onto paper then into creation. I have used pandas in the past, I still have a panda mug I made in high school. There are the panda hats I made. And the hat I made for my cat. So... here they are panda towels!!

Panda hooded towel

Why did this take so long? The search for black towel materials to work with was always something I have been looking for. I was also hesitant to work with white towels, which is one of the reasons I made a brown bunny instead of a white one. I like the black and white contrast of a panda, and originally wanted more black on the hooded towel.

Panda sketch

I am happy with how it looks. Maybe I will change it later, but for now all white with black ears is what it will be.

No comments: