16 November 2009

Pock

Aliiolani this past Saturday was interesting. The weather was not as cold as I would like. It rained a bit but all that did was make it a little more humid. The cafeteria is on the cooler side and my table was close to the doors where occasionally there was a nice breeze.

I have two hats that I have not had the time to post about...

Mouse

A mouse in gray. The mouse was sitting in pieces as I was still debating on making it light brown or gray. Then there was the shape and size of the ears. I went big with the ears with a slight fold to give it some dimension.

Chicken

I had the same issues with the chicken, color of white or brown. And the shape and size of the comb. I went with white and a small red comb.

Monkey

This last picture is of the monkey hat. I've been using the picture of a small size monkey which does not fit on the mannequin, this will be the updated picture. I've also decide to change the look of the ears. It will no longer be dark in back and light in front. The ears will be all light colored on both sides.

*I almost forgot to explain my title. I grew up with chickens. And I have always thought they said pock pock. I know people will usually say cluck cluck or bwak bwak. If you have the chance listen to a chicken, and see what you think. *grin* *pock pock*



No comments: