19 November 2009

What is it?



I just realized I did not post my pink(melon colored) towel here. I created to be a pink/ melon colored cat. People have guessed it to be other animals. The bunny is another one that people tend to say it looks like a dog. Which is one of the reason I am hesitant when people ask me what it is. I feel it is the imagination of the individual to see what they want in the things I make. This is one of the reasons I stay more on the abstract side and not add details like eyes.


Because of the inquiries I decided to stop procrastinating on making a dog towel. I was trying to figure out the type of ears and how to make the coloration different than the other towels. Kent suggested making the ears one color and the rest of the towel another. I happen to like floppy ear dogs, so I gave it beagle like ears. I'm thinking of making one in all dark brown to be more like a dachshund.


No comments: