12 November 2008

Halloween picture.

Last night I received a great picture that was taken on Halloween. 

Frog, Jack(brown dog) and Bee(not a Little frog creation)

Upon asking what the dog was dressed as I got the reply 'a bee.'  Antenna were not on though.  Hope the three of you had fun on Halloween.  

Thank you for sending in the picture.  It is a nice change of pace to The Creepy Lady(female mannequin head) and the male mannequin head.  Yes, I only named the female one.  When I first bought the heads I was a bit hesitant because the eyes looked a little creepy.   I remember when I went to the warehouse to pick up my order of the mannequins the guy there called it scary lady.  Which I found to be funny.  I have the two different heads because the MMH (male mannequin head) wears a medium/large and TCL(the creepy lady) wears between a medium and a small.  I am currently looking for a doll to model my extra small hats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute picture.