30 November 2008

Nothing much. Another fair coming up.

Really not much to say lately...

Just been busy restocking the different hats.  I think I have been doing fairly well keeping up with any hat orders that I have gotten.  

Working on sketches.  I usually do a pencil sketch that evolves over time.  Then I do a few color sketches.  I do my hat creation process(make a pattern, cut and sew) and do a few more sketches of the hat. 

Also did some drawings for my Website.  Yes,  I have been taking sometime to work on my website.  I still have not decided to change the banner or keep it as it is.  And although my E-store is not yet in working condition,  I do take orders and  will be using PayPal.  PayPal works for me right now since I will be able to send a pay button by email.

Ponds

This coming Saturday I will be in Kaimuki again.  I will be in the Aliiolani cafeteria, the table I will be at is more toward the center of the room this time.  

No comments: