16 October 2008

Dino

With so much green fleece.  I began thinking what else could I do in green.  I decided to make a green spiky hat.  Like the spine of a dinosaur or a dragon.  

Dino

On a side note, since it took me a while to decide on the proportion of the spikes on this hat.  It makes me think of how there are so many other things in the creation process.  Some of which I have yet to figure out how to construct.  My sketch book contains drawings of things I have yet to make.  Sometimes I stitch a sample of something and it sits on a mannequin head for days.   I look at it everyday trying to decide if I like it or if it needs to be changed.  There are a few things that I placed on the side because looking at it was not helping.  Other things I have on the side because I have been searching for the right construction materials.

No comments: