11 October 2008

What is a Duck?

I was asked the other day "what is a Duck?" I paused for a moment before answering because I was going to say it was a bird that goes quack.  I have been making up my own labels in which I categorize things.  Ducks are people that are willing to let me take a picture of them in the hat.  A sitting duck which I shoot. Okay my sense of humor is a little odd.   

I am quite happy with the U.S. postal service right now.  I mailed a hat this past Wednesday, and the postman told me 3-5 days.  Today the hat was received which makes it 3-4 days depending if you count Wednesday.  The bouns is I get a new picture to post.
 
Viv with her new sleeping cap!

When I first started making my first panda hat, Viv mentioned that she liked the Naruto sleeping cap.  I finally got around to making one.  Like normal I feel it is far from perfect since I did my normal cut and sew.  The band seems a little too wide and I think I placed the eyes too high. The eyes also look a little angry.  But all that matters is Viv enjoys it.

Angry eyes

I was a little worried that it covered the mannequin's eyes.

Mannequin in cap


No comments: