28 October 2008

My F.C.F.- Part three: Day two and more(3 of 4)

~~
I forgot to mention that the last item I sold on day one was a Jack.
~~

There were so many more things that happened on the second day.  The first day was open to shoppers for four hours.  The second was ten hours of shopping time.  I did think ten hours sounded like a long time.  But until that day progressed I did not realize how long it really could be.

Kent and I

Black Cat in London
My hat will be visiting London!  I find this to be quite amazing.  A young lady came to my pond looking for something warm to wear for a London trip. She decided on a black cat with ear flaps.   If you are out there reading this, could you please send me picture of yourself in London with your Little frog hat?  Have a safe and fun trip!!

Friends and Family- Thank you for all your support and encouragement.

Me(San) on Day one

Days 1-3
Matt and Dean were in booth 221 selling their merchandise.  Matt sells DVDs, games, game accessories, etc.  Dean has cards and other collectables.

Diana came by all three days to keep me company in my booth so I would not be alone.  She brought her son Sean on day two.  He was helpful in modeling my hats for those people that were not sure about a child's hat size.  Sean is almost five but I think his head is on the larger side.

Kent was at the fair for the majority of the time.  On Friday I sent him to pick up my camera and a couple thing I had forgotten.  Saturday was the e-waste recycle at UHM campus.  Where he was able to safely dispose of a computer monitor and a few old UPSs.  I am not sure if he had an okay time or not.  I appreciate his support in my venture.  He helped keep my tables in order.  He also sold one hat on the last day, while I was walking around looking at the other booths. 

Day 2
Jon came for a short bit.

Val stopped in for a chat and she did some shopping.

Kent's parents came by and insisted on paying for a hat. (frown)  I hope Kent's niece enjoys the frog hat.

Last visitor on Saturday was Mom.  He snuck in to the craft fair.  The picture above of Kent and I was taken by Mom with his phone's camera. (There is no 'mom' in his name, Mom is just a nickname that I gave him.)
~~
Second to last hat sold for day two was a Jack!
~~

Day 3
We saw Mark, Erica and Allen(I think that is his name, Mark's roommate) walking around the craft fair.  They probably came to visit Matt.  Mark was wearing one of Matt's badges.  They were in their nursing scrubs so maybe they were on their way to work.

Gina(Dean's wife) came to look at my booth.  The night before at dinner she was asking me about the craft fair.  She thought I was sharing a booth with Matt and Dean.  When I told her I had my own booth she was surprised because she had walked around and had not seen me.

Roni and wife(Kim) showed up while I was taking an order so they came a back few minutes later.  Another Little frog- frog owner!  Kim ordered a frog.
~~
No Jack was sold on Day 3.  But I think that was okay since the Jack original owner came by.
~~
 

2 comments:

Lum said...

you don't smile very much

San said...

when?

When people take my picture with a phone while I am talking to them??