29 October 2008

My F.C.F.- Part four: Day three, Neighbors, Bun Bun, etc.(4 of 4)

On Sunday I think I started to calm down and think about making a list of things to remember to do.  Such as... Maybe asking for pictures. Personalizing my bags.(Decided to do this on the second day.) Taking orders (For the first two days I had forgotten I had printed some order forms.) Changing my table layout.  

Neighbors

Julitsa in the Nilma Hunter Creations booth.

There were many vendors around me.  I mainly spoke with the ones adjacent to me.  Next time I will have to wander a bit more out of my pond.  The booth on my right was Nilma Hunter Creations,  Julitsa, Nilma and Kaleimaeole sell jewelry and paintings.  If you click on their names it will lead you to their websites/ products.  Julitsa's painting is located on Nilma's site, scroll down to the bottom of the page I linked to her name to see her paintings. 

Julitsa

Julitsa was dressed as Audrey Have-a-burn(Hepburn) I got a great picture of her. On Saturday she was wearing a white dress and a veil.  

Allen

On the other side of me was Eiselin ImportsAllen sells curtains, table runners, photo albums, etc.  The curtains are cotton in a linen weave.  I thought it was linen when I first saw it.  But the feel is definitely cotton.  The loops are velcro, but the decorative buttons make it seem like they are buttoned on to the curtain rod.

On the last day Shabri of Hawaii, Inc. gifted Kent and I with some cookies.  I opened the chocolate chip one yesterday.  It has large chunks of chocolate and macadamia nuts.  Without realizing it I had three of them.  I had to store them away or I would have ate the whole bag!

Bun Bun
There were color request for the bunny.  One in black(Soot) and the other in brown(Chocolate.)

Soot

I rather not refer to the hats by color(i.e. black, brown, etc.)  So I am going to try to name them all.  This might get confusing,  I will have to just test it and see.

Chocolate

I was going to name the brown one Coffee but it reminded me of a chocolate bunny.  Which made me think of how people like to start by breaking off the head or ear, of those chocolate bunnies at easter, to nibble on.  Maybe I should name it Nibbles.  

This is the last of my long posts about my first craft fair.  I am sure I will alway remember it. 

1 comment:

Nilma said...

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for mentioning us at your blog. That's so awsome!
visit:www.nipeli.etsy.com
to see my new stuff. My other site is not fully updated.
Thank you,
Nilma