01 October 2008

Introducing... The Jack

One day after a chat with someone, I decided to create a brown dog hat.  I am not sure if he told me when I gave it to him or if it was after, but he said that it looked like a donkey, dog, kangaroo or some brown animal.  This hat could be any brown animal with floppy ears.  My wish is that whoever wears it, enjoys wearing it.  So because of this I will name this hat Jack (this is in response to the donkey comment.) And all brown dog hats will be called Jack.  It might have been because the ears were sewn differently than the one in the picture below.  Or the way he wore the hat.(Maybe I can get approval to post the picture of the first Jack.)
Jack

The first Jack was a one of a kind creation by San. What I like to call a reject hat.  It was a sample, instead of using temporary stitches, I used a regular stitch that I was not going to take it apart.  The first Jack also had the first label placed on it.  Below is a label that was hand sewn on to the Pink hat with white flower.  I had to hand sew on labels to all hats that were made before these labels were created. 
Little frog label

There are three items that I stitched the logo on to.  Below is the first froggy hat I made.  This was the first logo I stitched onto a hat.  After doing the third item to have a logo placed on in this method I decided I was not crazy enough to do this on all the hats I made.
Little frog logo

No comments: